Monday, February 1, 2010

Someone special....

Here we begin..a story which change my life..a true story..well,lets start..

9 NOV 2009..

it was a monday..around 9,i went to bed because i was so sleepy..i dream about someone..its quite weird,cause i dont even talk to this person..only my sis does..i dream about her..her face keeps on flashing in my mind..something was wrong..but i just ignored it..her name is..hmm..lets call her "M"...

10 NOV 2009..

it was a tuesday..around 5.30 in the morning,i woke up..and i prepare to go to school..i took my school bag n rush to my bike..i start my bike and i left my house..as i was on the to my school,from no where a car appear in front of me..and i was shocked when i noticed the car's number plate..it was K.L.M...i was blur for few seconds..after that,i just can't stop thinking about her..i wanted to tell my frens,but they will sure will laugh at me..i kept it to myself..at school,i tried to study,but i just can't focus on my work..she keeps appearing in my mind..my fren was like.."bro,8 hari lagi dah spm..apa benda u buat?study la.." but i just can't study at the moment..when recess time,i went to my school canteen..i wanted to buy some food to eat..i reach to my wallet n i took out a rm 10 note..as i was about to pay,i noticed the side of the rm 10 note..this is what i saw which suprise me..

i didnt use that money..i kept it..around 1.05 pm,i went home..as i was riding my bike back home,i saw this same car again..once i reached home,i quickly bath and i on my pc..i straight online at facebook..and there she was...she was online at that time..so i chat wit her..i just chat wit her in a normal way..not in a romantic way..while i was chatting with her,i realize i have fallen for her..i try to control myself,but i just can't..at first,she showed me her blog..i read her blog..she is hurt by her ex..i was trying to comfort her..i tried to make her laugh n we had great time chatting with each other.. i try to express my feeling to her at fb,but i failed cause i was so shy..i was thinking of a way to ask her hp number..i purposely ask her to give me her bro's hp number..and she gave me..and i also ask for her number..and she gave me..i was like jumping here and there..we chat for 3 hours i guess..hehe..then both of us went offline..then,we start to sms each other..
this is went i express my feeling to her..i was afraid she will reject me and will not ever talk to me..but she didnt..she said this"ASK ME OUT LOUD"...so i asked her..and guess what??? she said "YES!!!!"...I was so happy and i danced crazily in my room..i just can't express how happy was i at that time when she say yes..that night,i told my mum everythng..before i could tell her about me and her,my mum already knew that this will happen...i got a super mum..hehe...that night,i couldn't sleep..my mind was always thinking about her..

15 NOV 2009...

It was a sunday..i went to church..i saw her..and we talk for the first time..but both of us were shy..my mum went and talk to her mum...they talk about us..at that moment i was scared and shy..i think her mum was ok with it..i think so..hehe..and so our relationship went on so well..hehe....until...

27 DEC 2009..11.53 A.M.

She sent me a sms..she said..."dont you think we are too young to couple?"..i asked her why and she reply with some reasons...and i was speechless..i forget what i replied to her..and things went upside down later on..but now we are normal..

well,this is my love life..i know she is hurt badly by her ex..and i know is hard 4 her to forget her ex and to forget the love that she had for him..well,i will be always here for u..cause i really do love you..i dont know who i am to you knwo,but all i can say is that i love you...maybe later if u changed your mind or you have found your dream guy,go for him..dont worry about me..even if you are not mine,i am still happy to know you and shared my love to you..its the most beautiful part of my life..this is a poem for you..

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."









i love you M..

11.12.13

No comments:

Post a Comment