Thursday, June 10, 2010

PULAU PINANG trip..(:

Well,i am back now..its been so long i didn't update my blog..well,i got so many stories to tell and share..lets me see..the first one..i am in u now..i have joined MSU..MANAGEMENT SCIENCE AND UNIVERSITY..this is my university..diploma in computer forensic..i m stuck in there for about 2 years i think?i have finished my short semester in the u now..just waiting 4 the long sem..it will be quite hard coz i have to study a lot of new subject..i have just finish my mid sem exam and my final sem..for my mid sem exam,i got 1a and 2b..not bad for a amateur kid like me..haha..well,for my finals,i have no idea what my mark will be..i am sure my mark will be so "teruk"..well,i am not alone in that u..i have my best friends with me..they have been my frens since from 1..we are like brothers...PATTRICK VASANTH AREEF...we have move to our new campus now..its quite big and huge..and its nice..its cool to hang around there..i have passed my driving lesson after i have failed for two times..damn malu..i failed coz of parking..so if u guys need ride,just call me..i will be there..haha..well,next week i am back to u..tats when my long sem starts..tis few days i was in pulau pinang..went for church convention..well 4 hours drive from puchong to there..well,my hp was so useful,coz it direct us there..(GPS)..WELL,i arrive there around 1 something..the minute i arrive there,guess who i saw????angel!!!well i didnt talk to her coz i have no idea wat to talk to her..i was just hoping in my heart tat she will sms me..and,she did!!!i was so shocked..then i went and talk to her and disturb her..then we went up to our room..well,i was the eldest in tat room...mike was my roomate..she was angel's bro..we slept in the room,while the rest slept outside..well,the worship service was awesome and cool..i enjoyed it..well,mike told me a lot bout angel..i know i dont know everything bout angel,but if u give me a chance,i want to know everythng bout u..seriously..even i dont sms u all the time or chat wit u in fb,it doesnt mean i have forgotten u..i always think of you..well,i enjoyed myself there and i am happy i got the chance to be wit you,even it was only for a few minutes..it was the most precious moment..well,her bro knows how happy i am..er..lets see,i am goin to pursue my dream..i am goin to play drum for the church and sing..thats my dream..well,thats all for now..i will update with more news later..

11.12.13 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment