Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rugby!!!

Well,today is the happiest day of my life...i saw THE ALL BLACKS TEAM..wow..it was amazing and cool!!they were,so cool man!!i wish i could just be like them..seriously,the minute i saw them,something just changed in me..i just feel that i wan to get involve in rugby..my first passion in my life now is R.U.G.B.Y!!!!above that is surely my lovely Saviour which is God..so,the game was awesome!!even all blacks lost the game,but i am proud of them..they played like a pro..wait1..they are already pro!!haha..well,i love to see them playing..i hope to play rugby soon..coz i have been quite busy with my university life,so i don't have the chance to play rugby..well,i hope to join any rugby club in malaysia..well,the most amazing part is,i touched JONAH LOMU!!!WELL,i ask him whether i could get a pic with him and he said sure,no prob..he puts his big giant hand around my shoulder and...err..to bad,no one was there to take pic 4 me..well,i was sad,but at the same time i was happy..and one more thing,at last i bought an all blacks jersey..even its not original,i love it!!its cool!!yeah!!i will post the pic and videos later...!!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment